Thursday, February 4, 2010

Meet Me!


So this is me!!!! I look so happy!!! And most of the time I am...this picture was taken outside my mom's house on the happiest day of my life! I had had a few mimosa's so at this point I hadn't started to stress out just yet...that came later when the white dress was put on. All in all everything went perfect and it was everything I ever dreamed of! Enough of that....

So I have been married for 10 months and they have been great. When it comes to the kitchen well....I haven't spent much time in there other than to open my bottle of wine for the night. But for some reason over the last week I have had the urge to EXPLORE!!

So with that I found/borrowed a couple cook books and abra-ca-dabra I was cooking...not really but that's where we will begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment